Monday, February 16, 2015

I am Done.

I made this song depicting a certain thought process. This process is one of uncertainty, roughness, and the adhd that seems to plague my generation, in some desperate attempt to create something beautiful, out of limited, disjointed, resources. Many more works like this are in the making, with better production quality, as I'm still pretty much learning as I go. The point of my music project is to illustrate the process of becoming an artist to not others, but for yourself. My project is to show how a soul stuck on the pale blue dot in this universe attempts to connect to the Natural Law of things, if it were to exist. My project is a prolonged leap of faith-- and this song attempts to show that in the rawest form possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment